Keith Josey is a Certified Professional Life Coach with over twenty years’ experience in ministry and working with youth and adults struggling to find their true selves, due to life issues that prevent them from reaching their goals. "Healing the hurts that bind" is the primary focus used to successfully assist individuals and families to establish a deeper sense of purpose and direction.
Keith specializes in Life Coaching, Pastoral Counseling, Substance Abuse, and Supervised Visitation Services. His practice is unique because of its family-centered focus. Whether treating individuals, couples, or whole families, the goal is to improve the functioning of the families that we serve.
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioners (LSATP)
Dr. Preston-Josey is our clinical director and oversees all services. She specializes in treating children and families. Dr. Preston-Josey has over 20 years of counseling experience, and the following credentials:
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Virginia
- Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner
- PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor
- National Certified Counselor
- Board Certified TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH)